Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
beaverfab

1950 Plymouth Suburban

18 posts in this topic

I am parting out a 50 Plymouth Suburban. Tale gate bottom is rusted out but the rest of the car is fair to good let me knoe what you need. Thanks j. j. 79cole@live.com

I am parting out a 50 Plymouth Suburban. Tale gate bottom is rusted out but the rest of the car is fair to good let me knoe what you need. Thanks j. j. 79cole@live.com

Where is the car located

I need the back seat from the wagon. Need both pieces and doesnt have to be in good shape. Even if its just the frame. Contact me at ......us4ever365@hotmail.com........thanks..........BTW........I am in Pa

Hi J.J.

I am looking for the two handles, one on each of the sliding windows. These handles are clipped onto the window and are used for opening and closing the window.

Thanks, Russ

Looking for the hood latch striker and spring. The part that bolts to the underside of the hood.

Thanks,

Patrick

edit** I am also looking for the bracket that attaches the steering column to the underside of the dash.

Do you still have the right passenger vent window frame? Am looking for the chrome inner molding on the channel riser run portion. also, any taillight housings?

Thanks.

riplew no talegate logo, sorry

1950 special yes hane door strickers

Robert Relchell I have cut the top off and the rear quartrs off, the floor and front rockers were bad.

STILL HAVE SOME PARTS AND THE REAR QUOTERS, BEST WAY TO GET IN TUCH WITH ME 79cole@live.com.

Hey do you still have the suburban? If so I need the center posts, both sides, cut six inches front and back top and bottom, please let me know either way

Thank you so much for your time

I'm looking for the tail light assembly for both passenger and drive side for a 1950 plymouth suburban. Do you still have them?

HELLO, I NEED SEVERAL THINGS

HUB CAPS

TOE PANELS FOR FRONT FLOOR PAN LEFT AND RIGHT

TAIL LIGHTS

DOOR HANDLES 

FRONT SEAT

FENDER WELTING, THE CAR IS NEW TO ME NOT SURE IF THEY CAME WITH THEM.

FRONT TURN SIGNALS. 

Hello , I'm looking for the latch to hold rear hatch open , left side . Thanks Brian